Children's toy causes fire at east Hull house
EAST HULL: A children's toy caused a blaze in a house earlier this week.
Firefighters were called out to College Grove after a plastic toy knife was inserted into a gas fire.
The fire service removed the knife and inspected the room for safety checks.
The fire happened just before 5pm on New Year's Day.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013