Man 'suffers electric shock' tripping over power cable hidden in snow in Preston
A man is believed to have suffered an electric shock after tripping over a power cable that was hidden by snow, Humberside Fire and Rescue Service said.
He was taken to hospital for checks after stumbling on the 110-volt wire from a main generator on an industrial site in Staithes Road, Preston, yesterday afternoon.
Northern Power Grid said an engineer attended and the generator and cables belonged to the man, not Northern Power Grid.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013