Updates: Flood warnings and weather for Hull and East Yorkshire - Wednesday, November 28
Updated 2.30pm. More to follow.
River levels are beginning to fall, but flood warnings remain in place today for:
• Low-lying farmland in the upper catchment of the River Hull.
• The River Derwent at Stamford Bridge.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
• The lower Derwent, including the Bubwith and Wressle area.
The flood warning for North Cave Beck, at North Cave, is no longer in force.
Forecasters say drier conditions are expected for the rest of this week. However, East Riding Council staff are continuing to monitor conditions.
Video: Flooded fields at Skipsea ...
ROAD CLOSURES AND TRAINS
• The B1228 Main Street, Sutton upon Derwent closed between the Dauby Lane junction and The Old Rectory junction.
• Trains are now running normally again between Doncaster and Sheffield after problems on Tuesday.